Praise God for :
Sis. Jeffy Shaji completed B.Arch with Distinction
The journey mercies granted to: Br. John M Shaji, Br. Gladson Mathews & fly, Br. Stefan George
Pray for :
• Sis. Jenny Jobin recovering from emergency surgery at home
• Sis. Anu Sanil recovering from fracture in leg
Br. Alexander Koshy ( F/o Koshy Alexander & Chandy Alexander) underwent a surgery on 27th October to treat voice loss and other related complications, owing to partial vocal cord paralysis. Please pray for a complete recovery.
The daughter of Br. Glorymon- Lea mol who is not keeping well and is suffering from some infection in her mouth
Those who are travelling to and from Doha this week : Sis. Jessica Steve & Baby Ruth, Br. Koshy Alexander Br. Mathew Bobby, Br. Joshua Theodore & fly, Br. Raju P. Abraham & fly, Br. Sunil Baby
Thank & Praise God for His care and protection that we have experienced during the past year.
• The state of Qatar, the authorities and for Economic stability in the country.
• Pray for our country India, its leaders and the political situation and for continued freedom to proclaim the Gospel.
• Elders and Deacons to guide and lead the Church according to God's will.
• Pray for blessing of our meetings: Worship,Bible Study, Word Ministry, Prayer meeting,Sunday school, Sister's & Youngster's meeting.
• Pray especially for brothers who are ministering from the Word of God.
• Pray that our younger generation will be used more for God’s glory and for the spiritual growth of all our brothers & sisters.
• Let us remember our ministries in Thenmala,Mavoor, Karad, Saran and Phaltan in our prayers.
• Pray for protection from the new variants of Covid-19.
• Pray for our brethren in the medical field who are taking care of Covid patients.
• Pray for the evangelists and other brethren in India who are facing financial and social diffi culties due to the pandemic.
• Pray for those who are affected with COVID: Br.Shiju Varghese recovered but experiencing physical weakness
Pray for children who are writing their board exams in March:
- Class 12:Daniel Shanly, David Shanly, Gladson Nixon,Jabez Reji, Jania Samuel
- Class 10:Aaron Gladly Joseph, Evengelyn Elsie Alexander, Gladvin Nixon, Joash Renji,Johann K Samuel, Joycelyn Reji,Lois Rachel Sam, Nathan P George
Pray for our children studying outside Qatar – for their spiritual, physical and mental nourishment so that they stand as testimony for the Lord.
Pray for the complete healing of:
• Sis. Winifred Jackson (w/o P. Jackson Samuel) undergoing treatment for cancer
• Bro. Biju T Mathew
• Bro. V.M. John (F/o Sis. Helen Lesly)
• Sis. Joseph Mary (M/o Sis. Achsah Ben)
• M/o Bro. Glorymon
•F/o. Bro. Joseph C James
• F/o Jerin George (Liver Cancer)
• Pray for the W/o Br. Sabu Kurian for complete recovery.
Pray for the complete recovery and health regain of:
• Bro. Bazal Samuel
• Bro. Kurian Philip (B/o Bro. Renji Philip)
•Sis. Tessy Jacob
Pray for a suitable life partner for:
• Sis. Jeswy Shaji, Sis. Stancey Mathew
• Br. Benji Philip, Br. Bivin T George, Br. Jenson Binoji & Br. Jebin SamPray for the wedding of: Sis. Jemy Mary Cherian; Br. Joel Johny
Pray for our aged parents and those who are suffering from physical ailments.
For below who are recovering from various ailments:
• M/o of Sis. Mincy Shaji
• M/o of Sis. Beena Rajendran
• M/o of Bro. Shinu Varghese
• M/o Bro. Bivin T George
• M/o Bro. M.V Shaji
• M/o Sis. Lissy Babu Parayil
• M/o Bro. Bejoy Samuel
• M/o Bro. Renji Philip
• M/o Sis. Smitha Gladly
• M/o Br. Godly James & Yadli James
• F/o Bro. Varghese Philip
• F/o. Bro. Sam Puthoor
• F/o. Bro. T.C Thomas, Bro. T.C Jacob, Bro. T.C Abraham
• F/o Bro. Shanly Abraham
• m/o of Br. Thomson Daniel
Pray for our expecting sisters.
• Sis. Janis Benjamin, Sis. Shamin Subin
Pray for brothers who left Doha and are in full time ministries – Bro. John Kurian, Bro. M.V. Babu, Bro. Thomaskutty Kuruvilla, Bro. Samuel T. Philip, Bro.Timmy Adams, Bro.Daviskutty, Bro.Wilson Kuravakkal, Bro. Wilson George, Br. P. M.Simon, Bro. Raju Chekot, Bro. Philips A. M., Bro. Giby Baby, Bro. Robert Baby & Rufus Daniel
Pray that in the coming days, more of our youngsters and Bible school students might come forward with commitment for Evangelical work.